Wednesday, June 11, 2008

World Best Friends Week (I created this!)

Give thousand chances to ur enemy to become ur friend, But don't give a single chance to ur friend to become ur enemy'

It's 'World Best Friends Week' send this to all Ur good friends.
Even me, if I am one of them. See how many u get back.

If u gets more than 3 u r really, a lovable person............I am waiting



It's National Friendship Week.


Show your friends how much you care.


Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND!


Even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you.

If it comes back to you, then you will know you have a circle of friends.


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!


YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED.


F - Few
R - Relations
I - In
E - Earth
N - Never
D - Die

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards/ /Con respetos,
Vijayashankar

No comments: