Wednesday, May 14, 2008

H1B visa, what USA can do now?

Now that H1B visa are getting over fast in first few days, what USA can do now?
Lottery is not the answer. Equal division among empoyers should be there.
The back pending visas that was not used or exhausted from previous years, since H1B was introduced should be given now.
People who have stayed in USA for more than 5 years on non immigrant work visa, can be given a work permit for another 5 to 10 years, on a renewable basis, with non immigrant status.
Immigrant numbers for India can be increased.
With dollar hovering around 40 Rs/$, lur eto USA is not that great nowadays.

No comments: