Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virginia Tech ShootOut

It is very sad and I feel sorry about the shootout and deaths. 2 Indians died in this mess.

(1) Prof. G V Loganathan, my alma matter PSG Tech alumnus (plus IIT and Purdue) from Coimbatore....

I hope his parents passports come in fast today, and the US Consulate at Chennai gives the emergency visa for his parents and close relatives (brothers and sisters) to attend the Hindu ceremonies, which is important in a way for their mental peace. God Bless America.

(2) Minal Panchal, student from Mumbai... delayed confirmation, as none verified itseems....

I hope her parents and relatives, who are already in USA, gets there on time, to take care of them.

Amavasya is always tough mentally for people and relations. This has happened then. (Tough Luck!) Even water borne, natural calamities bound to happen in Full Moon days...

In Virginia Tech, in 1990 I had my MS admission there, sends me jitters even now!

The other news about a kid in the sewer, almost for a day and negligence of govt. in Ghaziabad is heartbreaking.

I am trying to get the art of ESP and I got the number 33 when I heard the Virginia Tech shootout, which was the death figure. When I saw the news of Ghaziabad kid, I had the vision 6 feet.... might be his body would be found 6 feet from where he fell. I hope the authorities dig the 17 KM drain and find.....

May the souls rest in peace!

No comments: