Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Can of COKE

A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday. The  autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them.  The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i .e.) full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident. Please forward this message to all the people you care about. (I JUST DID!)  

o elaborate further, drinking canned items itself is dangerous because of the inherent hazards involved in the material, unhygenic storage of cans before they are filled etc.  Therefore totally avoid using any canned drink or food items to save you from the food poisoning.  I  USE COKE AS A PESTICIDE TO WARD OFF FUNGAL INFECTION OF MY PLANTS AT THE ROOF GARDEN. It works good because the coke contains acids of 3 kind which can do harm to the bones and stomach in the long run.

No comments: