Monday, March 01, 2010

Self Help and Development

This topic relates to Self Help books and various related posts in the blog world. Mostly Tamil.

No one says to follow a single book. If a person has basic common sense, he or she would sift through various books and identify certain objectives that he can follow and deliver.

I studied at PSG Tech and my outlook to the world was limited to Coimbatore, and the sharings I had with my classmates and chosen friends.

If I had chosen the medical career instead of Engineering, I would have been at Madras and probably my outlook towards life would have changed in a different angle.

It is all relative to what you see and observe.

it is like friends who will want to take help from you, when in dire-straits, than sharing their own success formula, if they became famous and super rich.

But there is no substitute to hardwork.

--
Regards
Vijayashankar

No comments: