Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Writing Styles

An authors passion should be like the calendar. Should provide the day to day information in a narrative style, bringing in emotions, actions and feelings.

Novel is the form of telling a plot, with a story or multiple stories.

I like the twist form of short stories, with a small anti-climax in the end. The readers imagination should be at play.

Since I am adept in Tamil, and English, I command a very good focus on what is needed for the author and read accordingly.

You would be surprised to know that some of my works have been internalized by many English authors in USA, when I tried to publish. Irony.

So you might see me writing sparingly. I used blog as a medium of snippets. Gotcha!

Writing is a gift, please don't misuse it.

No comments: