Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am looking for an opening

Sharon Software Systems is on stealth mode, owing to want of funds.

The latest venture started in July 2008 indiarealestventure.com was hit with the recession. You know how real estate market is now?

The other 2 Saas ventures are also on hold since December 2009.

Do you want to invest? I need minimum of Rs 1 crore to start the venture again. Already similar amount has been spent on developing eCRM and eDataCenter along with a framework solution.

Sreeram and Ramesh are 2 investors, and I request you to check out my Linkedin profile.

Thanks and appreciate for all the help. I am using all avenues to post about this.

If I dont get some funds to restart the venture, I will be back working again. See my online profile here...

--
Regards
Vijayashankar

No comments: