If you find it very boring in the office...
1. Form a detective agency to find out who is quitting next.
2. Make blank calls to your Boss.
3. Send mails from lotus notes (outlook) to your internet mail (and
Immediately get to the internet and see who reaches
first, you or your Mail?) And read them there, and note down the time they
take to reach There. Then do vice versa.....!!
4. Rearrange the furniture, i.e. flick someone else\'s chair just to
5. Count your fingers (and toes if you still get bored).
6. Watch other people changing their facial ex-press ions while working and
try changing your ex-press ions also.
7. Try to stretch status meetings as longer as possible, just by asking
8. Make faces at strangers in office.
9. Have a two hour lunch; it\'s a big social occasion.
10. Learn to whistle.
11. Revise last week\'s newspaper.
12. Hold "How fast my computer boots" competitions.
13. Practice aiming the coffee cup into the dustbin.
14. Compile "How to waste your day"
15. Pick up phone and dial non-existing nos.
16. Have work breaks in between tea.
17. Count maximum no of applications your computer can open at time.
18. For Win NT/95 users....Move things to Recycle bin and restore Them. Then
repeat this process.
19. Look at someone & try to imagine how(s) he might have looked when(s) he
Was 5 years old.
20. Read jokes and send jokes.
21. Make full use of the comfortable chair and table provided and take a
And if you are still getting
22. Fwd this mail to everyone u know....