Happiness is the "magic ingredient" people desire. Almost everyone I've met over the past few years can answer "Yes" to some or all of these questions:
- Do you want to change your limiting beliefs?
- Would you like to see yourself getting control of your life?
- Have you tried to let go of negative thoughts & behaviours ?
- Would you like to feel good, more & more of the time?
- Are you ready to get what you want, fast?
- Do you long for a sense of peace and fulfilment ?
- Do you wish you could have better, more satisfying relationships ?
- Are you ready to stop worrying and really start enjoying life ?
- Are you ready to stop putting it off, and be happy now?
While we all know intellectually that the trappings of success can't bring us the happiness we desire, most people still act as though their happiness is dependant on getting what they want. But here's the thing:
When people say "I'll be happy when I get the (car / money / partner / skills / etc)", it almost never works!
In fact, in the years that I've been studying the links between happiness & success, I've discovered something that completely blew my mind:
It works the other way around: You're much more likely to get what you want when you're happy!
As the multi-millionaire financial expert, Robert Kiyosaki says, "If you are not happy while getting rich, chances are that you will not be happy when you do get rich."
What do I mean by happy success?
- Getting what you want AND feeling good about it.
- Doing the job of your dreams AND loving going to work each day.
- Getting the car / house / holiday you've always wanted AND feeling great every time you think about it.
- Being in a relationship with someone you're incredibly attracted to AND feeling great about it every day.
- Living a life that's your vision of success AND feeling fantastic about yourself every day.