Saturday, November 05, 2011

No He Can't

This is supposed to be a Book review of No He Can't, which I have not received from Book Sneeze.

I hope they would have shipped it to my address. But have not recieved it yet.

No idea, when they have sent it. Nor there is a way to track the shipping.

I hope they can send the e-book to review it fast.

What to do? I cannot review any other books till they send it.

Hence this post.

I would post some review links. May be that would help?


On 11/4 Ender Salvatore wrote: Book Description:Nationally syndicated radio talk show host and columnist Kevin McCullough tackles the thorny issue of why the audacity of hope is not found in the current path that President Barack Obama has laid.As the first pundit in the world to predict that President Barack Obama would become ... Kevin McCullough - "No He Can't"
Ender Salvatore's Rating:
1 Stars
On 11/2 Rick Hogaboam wrote: Kevin McCullough predicted the rise of Barack Obama before he was taken seriously as a presidential candidate. He followed Obama early on in his career as a community organizer in Chicago and predicted in 2006 that he would be a major player in the 2008 elections. McCullough lists some factors contributing ... No He Can't Breeds More Cynicism
Rick's Rating:
3 Stars
On 10/26 Mary Pursselley wrote: How Barack Obama is Dismantling Hope and ChangeBy Kevin McCulloughWhen I first began reading this book, I was half-way expecting just another rant and rave political commentary. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was wrong. No He Can't is far from being a mere commentary telling Americans how ... Book Review: No He Can't
Mary 's Rating:
4 Stars
On 10/7 tdot wrote: First of all, the title, which is meant to be a catchy and funny take on President Obama’s election slogan, was to me, just really cheesy and not very tactful. Immediately we know the direction of the book, because former Republican governor and Fox News contributor, Mike Huckabee, wrote the foreword. ... Book Review: No He Can’t
3 Stars 

No comments: