Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love Interactive Message System

Love Interactive Message System

01 = To continue
02 = I love u
03 = U're funny
04 = U're cool
05 = I don't really care for ur personality
06 = U're good looking
07 = U are my best friend
08 = I hate u
09 = U're boring
10 = U r the most trustable person I have ever met
11 = U have an awesome personality
12 = U r different from others
13 = I want to be ur best friend
14 = I want to go out with u
15 = I'm looking for a relationship with u
16 = Be with me always
17 = U're cute
18 = I don’t know u well enough
19 = I want u in my life as a good adviser
20 = I can forgive u (say 4 wat)
21 = No1 can ever replace ur place in my heart
22 = Being ur friend is really great
23 = U never change
24 = U silly as hell


rose for a rose...
: ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸
... , . - . - , _ ,
... ) ` - . .> ' `( ..
.. / . . . .`\ . . \ .
.. |. . . . . |. . .|
... \ . . . ./ . ./ ..
..... `=(\ /.=` ......
....... `-;`.-' ..
......... `)| ... , ..
.......... || _.-'|
...... ,_|| \_,/ .....
.. , ..... \|| .'
. |\ |\ ,. ||/ ......
..\` | /|.,|Y\, .....
'-...'-._..\||/ .....
... >_.-`Y| .........
........ ,_|| .......
.......... \|| ......
........... || ......
........... || ......
........... |/ ......
.¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´...¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

funny and loveable..
very rhymic..
firstly i want to choose that 22.