தினசரி ஐம்பது ரூபாய்
- As per tenancy association rules all common maintenance has to be shared. U get 2 use Terrace (dry clothes, air walk)!
- In Chennai (an Alacrity apt.) even the Grnd Flr guys paid all maint. I was in 3rd flr. Life goes along nice. Worth 50 rs a day ;-)
- At times, even if one lives in the first floor, when you get heavy items (once a while) or have to carry sleeping kids upstairs, lift helps.
- Maint fee is part and parcel of apt living. We were paying 5625 / qtr in 2007 and now it is 7875. Have to move out to avoid this ;)
- Radha Ravi dialogue, கூட்டி கழிச்சு பாருங்க, எல்லாம் சரியா வரும்!
- Having lift is like having insurance. You never know when u need it, but need. Electricity Depends on Eswarappa (Bengaluru's Arcattor).